That's All, Folks

Since 2010 is now over, I have created a new 365 photo blog. I accomplished what I set out to do with this one--I took more pictures, jump-started my creativity and built a business this year; in part because of having photography take front-and-center in my mind.

This year I've decided to branch out a bit. Not only will I be taking a picture of the day (and much like this year, I anticipate that most pictures will be taken with my Jesus Phone), I will also be documenting what I'm doing with my bi-weekly CSA box. I will probably also start posting what I did all during 2010 with the box as a comparison, as well. A cookbook based on what the hell to do with a box of vegetables is coming soon-ish. Promise.

I also may get around to writing about general life stuff/things that have gotten me all up in a lather, instead of scribbling in my graph paper journal at 3 a.m. when I can't sleep. I could use a kick in the proverbial creative writers' ass.

The new blog, Gastography, can be found here. Come on over. It'll be fun. I promise ;)


Until then, thanks for reading

--C

0 comments:

Post a Comment